Technology and It's Effects on Jobs

My husband works construction, he’s a welder by trade.  Anyways, a few years back, he told me about a warehouse that they built for Amazon. He said it was mostly run by machines/robots.  I didn’t realize the scope of what he had said back then, till today.  I searched YouTube and below are just a couple of the hundreds of results that popped up.

Here’s Another

It Is Happening

When I did a search on YouTube, all the video’s that popped up was astounding.  The above videos are from warehouses in the US.  There were tons more videos from other countries.  And I’m sure they’ll soon be here.
I remember my grandmother huffing and puffing about how computers were going to take away our jobs.  As a young child, I thought to myself, how that could never happen.  Oh, brother, was I so wrong, huh??
I even found surgeries being performed.  Now I’ve seen these on TV.  But they’re doing so many different kinds of surgeries.  I saw one of a small child having his spine operated on by a computer they call Di Vinci intention on writing this article is not to scare you.  And I’m sure you already know about this.  But technology is moving so fast.  Look at smartphones.  Mine is always getting a new update at least every 3 months, or so.  I’ll download an app, only to have to update it every 2 months.  If what you currently own is the first generation, just wait, there will be a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, I could go on and on with this.  My Kindle Fire 8, is 7th generation.  You know what I’m talking about.  It's hard to keep up.  You no sooner get you a brand new electronic, and in 9 months they’re coming out with a new one.


Have You Been Affected Yet?

The benefits of robots are many.  They can ‘multi-task’ many tasks, at once. They are more consistent, efficient and precise than human workers.  Because robots can complete tasks faster,  that increases production, as well as the infamous bottom line to any business, profits!
    1. Analysts
    2. Anesthesiologists
    3. Assembly workers
    4. Bank Tellers
    5. Bartenders
    6. Bomb Squad
    7. Bowling ball pinsetter
    8. Bus drivers
    9. Cashiers
    10. Chefs
    11. Clerks
    12. Doctors
    13. Factory Workers
    14. Film projectionists
    15. Gardening
    16. Guards
    17. Hotel staff
    18. Journalists
    19. Phone operators
    20. Pilots
    21. Postal Workers
    22. Prescriptions
    23. Reporters
    24. Researchers
    25. Receptionists
    26. Soldiers
    27. Stock Traders
    28. Stockrooms
    29. Switchboard operator
    30. Taxi drivers
    31. Telemarketers
    32. Travel agents
    33. Truck Drivers
    34. Typist
    35. Warehouse
      The above occupations have either replaced employees (or cut back considerably), or will in the future.


Get an Education

If you can go back to school/college, I suggest you do so.  When one of our girls were in college, so many of the kids were taking majors or minors in:
      • Data Entry
      • Database
      • Electronics Engineer or Technician
      • Graphic Design
      • Hardware
      • Networking
      • Programmers
      • Repair
      • Sales
      • Security
      • Software development
      • Technical support
      • Web design

      The above occupations are really needing people to fill their openings.  This is the direction to go.

      Affiliate Marketing

      Technology has opened up so many other doors.  Especially online.  There’s eBay, Etsy, Shopify, blogging and affiliate marketing, just to name a few.  I have an article I wrote, if you’re not familiar with affiliate marketing, just click here to find it.
      If you’re not thinking about going back to school, you should check on the internet ways to earn money online.  For 18 months I searched for a job I could do at home.  I’m unable to work, because of PsA.  Every time I found something that looked good, I’d research it, only to find out that it was a scam.  It was very frustrating.
      Today I work in affiliate marketing.  This is where my 18 months of searching and then researching brought me. There are so many ways to make money in affiliate marketing.  For the last 2 months, I have been training.  I do this from my own home.  On my laptop.  And, on my schedule.  Now, this is work I am able enough to do.
      The training I am doing is impeccable.  There is nothing online I found, that compares to it.

      Conclusion

      In the 4 short months, I’ve already built 3 websites.  Just started this one, last month.  Both sites have customized menus and widgets added, that I learned, how to add, from my training.  I’ve learned how to write interesting, and engaging content/articles.  Learned how to use keywords, to write my content/articles that brings the traffic to my website.  My websites are the foundation of my business, and traffic is the oxygen.
      I now own my very own business.  I am my own boss.  I answer to no one, but myself.  And because it is my business, I work it like one.  I work hard because I have goals.
      My goals with affiliate marketing are many.  But my most important goals are that my husband can retire early.  Being able for us full to get full coverage healthcare. Those are my most important goals.
      The income from affiliate marketing will supplement our retirement income.  It will allow us to live comfortably.  We can travel.  Stay at resorts.  Visit other countries.  And so much more.
      You know what that is called???  It is called financial freedom!!!!

    1. |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

Comments